Ready for 1969? It’s Throwback Thursday so we have hit songs from that year plus a fresh Wiki-Corner with Sarah Boom-Boom. Here’s the rest of what we talked about.
- Times change, and so do what parents allow. When you were 10 years old, did your parents let you stay home alone? 53% said their parents let them do that but only 36% said that it’s okay for kids today. Here are the details.
- Want a longer, happier life? We have the answers. 5 tips including not drinking or smoking and maintaining good friendships. Check out all of the suggestions, here.
- How much do you tip at restaurants? The new national average is 17% with Maine having the biggest tippers at 19.36% and Montana the most frugal at 15.53%. Here’s the breakdown by state with a magical, interactive map.
- If someone in your life is a sloppy drunk and you want them to cut back, a new study found the best thing to do is to tell them they are embarrassing themselves. Check it out.
- Here’s some YouTube nonsense…a happy song about Mount St. Helens and it’s pending eruption. It’s kind of funny.