It’s the first Monday of fall. We got the season started with this stuff…
- A woman in Michigan took away her 15 year old daughter’s phone as a punishment. Her ex-husband reported it to the police as theft. She was arrested and it went to trial last week. Thankfully, at least the judge listened to her and dismissed the charges immediately. Here’s the whole story.
- A man in Wisconsin fled from police after stealing alcohol from a grocery store. He was on the run for one hour before surrendering to cops because of swarming mosquitoes! Here’s the story.
- The Bills won against the Vikings on Sunday…but they weren’t supposed to. One gambler bet $9,000 on Minnesota, which would’ve only paid out $450 if they had won…but they did not, to the tune of 27-6. Now this gentleman’s out $9k.
- The House with a Clock in Its Walls earned $26.9 million at the box office this weekend. That’s $5 million more than expected! Simple Favor landed in second place and The Nun was in third.
- Pia Wurtzbach is 29. Pia was the real Miss Universe winner from Miss Philippines. Steve Harvey made the mistake and announced Miss Colombia as the winner. Oops. If you’ve forgotten just how awkward that 5 minutes was, we’ve put the video, below.