It’s the last full day of summer…and it feels like summer…and tomorrow is going to feel like fall. I feel like we may have timed this one perfectly! Here’s the stuff we talked about on today’s show.
- Cops in Maryland are searching for a shoplifter who swiped $200 in diarrhea medicine from a grocery store in 3 episodes earlier this month. Here’s the story.
- 40% of us think we’re TV addicts. Are you? See how you do on this 10 point checklist.
- What do you think was the best movie trilogy of all time? 2,000 Americans agreed that it wasn’t Star Wars…in fact it didn’t make the top 5. Here’s the whole list!
- A new study asked people if they’d be willing to make changes in order to live to 100. 59% said no. How about ? Check out the 7 life changes people were asked about, here.
- New movies this weekend include The House with a Clock in Its Walls (trailer below,) Life Itself, and Assassination Nation.