It’s a fresh month! Happy October!! Here’s what we covered on today’s show.
- What do you do when you want to feel healthy? Maybe you’d eaten poorly for a few days and you want to make yourself feel better. A new survey revealed what Americans do to ‘feel’ like we’re being healthy, including buying more fruits and veggies…but not necessarily eating them. Check out the full story, here.
- A woman in St. Louis sued her son’s high school after he didn’t make the varsity soccer team. Because he’s a junior, he wasn’t eligible for JV…so she sued for age discrimination. She’s suing others too! Check out this crazy story.
- Police in Texas posted on Facebook last month offering a $1,000 reward for tips on a wanted thief. The thief responded to the post asking if HE could get the reward. The answer was no and they caught him a week later. Here’s the story.
- Kevin Hart’s Night School came in first place at the box office over the weekend, earning $28 million. That is the best debut for a “pure comedy” so far this year…and we’re in October! Smallfoot came in second place and The House with a Clock in Its Walls came in third. Here’s are all the numbers.
- Some Major League ballparks have a tradition where fans will throw BACK a home run that’s hit by the opposing team. Well, a Boston Red Sox fan strong-armed a throw that actually nailed the Yankees player who hit it as he rounded second base, yesterday. The video is below. The fan was tossed from the game.
Giancarlo Stanton took one out over the monster to extend the Yankees lead, but then a fan threw the ball back and hit Stanton rounding 2nd. pic.twitter.com/8I9MuYaa7R
— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) September 29, 2018